You know, like in the books and movies. Has that actually happened to anyone on EP? I've always always always wanted to hear about it.
tearaway tearaway 22-25, F 13 Answers May 29, 2009

I have, very recently and found this site while trying to find support groups for those who've experienced this exact thing. It is a MAJOR mind **ck. It is the most peaceful, amazing thing I've ever felt. I have always been majorly afraid of death but not anymore. Now I know how amazing and wonderful it really is and there is nothing to be afraid of.

Best Answer

Are you lot serious? Let me tell you the truth, No1 ever died and came back alive. If that is true, I love to see that... please bring evidence. If you really believe that you will come back to life when you die, and YOU WILL DIE, I think you need to reflect on this question: What is your purpose in life? in other words, why are you in this world?

Best Answer

It happened to me! I have documentation.

Best Answer

Yes I have, check out my story at http://www.experienceproject.com/uw.php?e=561745<br />
if this does not work try<br />
http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Died-Once/159751

Best Answer

Yes ,, bit Its too complicated & long to describe here ;)<br />
what I can say is that It wasnt so scary as I thought ...

Best Answer

YES I DID WHEN I OVERDOSED ON MED AFTER MY CHILD WAS TAKEN FROM ME I OVER DOSED ON 100.00 MLG OF SORAQUIL AND TRAZADONE IM BIPOLAR PHASE 2 AND THE LAST THIN I REMEMBER WAS IN THE ER AND THAY WEER YELLING AT ME DO I FEEL THIS I COULD NOT ANSWER THEM I SAW THEM PUTTING A TUBE DOWN MY THROAT AND THEN I WAS TRYING TO TELL THM I COULD NOT BREATH WHEN I TRIED TO MOVE I COULD NOT THEN IT WAS DARK AND I COULD ONLY HEAR MY BABY'S VOICE GUSS IT WAS IN MY MIND HER SAYING DADDY COME BACK COME BACK BUT SHE WAS NOT IN THE ER WITH ME THE NEXT THING WAS WHEN I WOKE UP 3 DAYS LATER IN RECOVERY AND WAS PISSED OFF TO THE MAX FOR THAY HAD NO RIGHT TO BRING ME BACK -NOW IN MY LIVEING WILL IT SAYS IF I DIE NO MEANS OF ANY ARE TO BE DONE TO BRING ME BACK IF I DIE I DIE

Best Answer

Ya years ago when I tried the choking game...

Best Answer

I fainted and was out for a while..then came to. <br />
I was EXTREMELY happy and didn't want to come back. And I saw women dressed in white telling me to go back. I was pretty pissed when I woke up. My parents thought they lost me forever, but I was concerned about that happy feeling I've never felt before while conscious and 'alive'...if that makes sense.

Best Answer

yes, or something like that<br />
it was no warm tunnel with a bright light for me though

Best Answer

Yes I have. I wrote a story about it a long time ago.

Best Answer

When I die, I won't be coming back.

Best Answer

Yes, the experience is documented in my blog

Best Answer