Tried many things,liked most. Had a lot of fun partying with friends,wouldn't trade any of the past experiences for anything . Doubt if I would do the same growing up in this day and age though .

Best Answer

Yes I have and I do not recommend any of them...

Best Answer

Ecstasy - I didn't like it. It took a while to kick in, and when it did, I was riding a bike and I felt like I was floating. I was incredibly happy, but when I would get sad, I would start crying. I actually cried because someone was playing music too loud. I couldn't sleep, nor could I stop smiling. My pupils were huge and I thought I looked like a chipmunk. The effect lasted for a few days, and then I felt less than content for a few weeks.<br />
Shrooms - They tasted really good. I was walking in a field with my friend and everything was bright, vivid, and loud. I felt like I was walking on a trampoline. It was incredible. It's an experience I would love to have again and again.

Best Answer

I've done speed...felt great at the time, but I fely awful the next day

Best Answer

I've tried mushrooms once...kicked in hours later and I thought i was a fairy, wanted to be in with nature. lol and someone put coke in a blunt I smoked...took 3 hits and then I freaked out. I was so pissed that I locked myself in the bathroom of this guys house until I came down off the high. I do not recommend the latter..freaking idiot he was and me too...for not watching him roll it. no bueno!! If you're not already doing "hard" drugs I suggest that you find other coping mechanisms.

Best Answer

LSD and shrooms are good....I wouldn't recommend anything else.

Best Answer

I've done cocaine, speed and ecstacy. Cocaine did nothing for me, just left a really gross taste in the back of my throat. Speed was good, I danced all night and walked all the way home from the club with friends. Ecstacy is overrated in my opinion, but I did have a bad trip on it.

Best Answer

I only used one drug, that I would have called a hard drug, but it was given as a shot by a doctor, and when he wanted to give me a presc<x>ription for the pills, I told him to find a different kind of pain relief. I liked the effects far too much, and knowing I have a very addictive personality, I chose to not go down that road. He prescribed Tylenol 3 with codeine, and that is when I found out I am allergic to codeine. Hah! So, I had to just go with the pain until the problem had been taken care of surgically.

Best Answer

Well, I once hurt my thumb breaking a paracetamol tablet in two.<br />
Didn't enjoy THAT very much...

Best Answer

if you are in a happy state of mind. You will notice the spirit world around you. You will be able to see through the matrix. but if you are scared going into it. You will see negative energies. And it is not fun.

Best Answer

Yes, for time it was fun.<br />
It was 10 years of my life.<br />
Do I regret it ? "No"<br />
Life a adventure see it through to end.<br />
I knew when stop and how far to go.

Best Answer

No never will!

Best Answer

Early 80's---cocaine, it was fun at the time. But I haven't since then.

Best Answer

Yes, and I enjoyed it a lot. I saw the potential for addiction and I stay away from them.

Best Answer

No, I have never used marijuana or any other frug, unless you count alcohol.

Best Answer

alcohol is one of the two most dangerous drugs.

Best Answer

with me but I don't want to

Best Answer

never have never will

Best Answer

Too scared to. If the little bags of whatever have to be kept in the freezer to stop the stuff melting through the bag, then I'd rather drink battery acid.

Best Answer

Pretty much everything apart from heroin and crack. Not my thing though - although good acid, although hard to find, is the only thing I would like to do again!

Best Answer