Muniwka Muniwka 18-21, F 27 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Hobbies

Yes. It is extremely powerful. Oh, and BTW, it is not a religion - in spite of what some wackadoodles might say!

Best Answer

Yes, but later realized I could calm my mind without any of the mantra stuff. Deep breathing is my tool now.

Best Answer

I do meditate and almost everyday too. I have a very stressful job so it helps a lot.

Best Answer

Yeah, but then I started laughing.

Best Answer

Sure :)

Best Answer

I've tried, but I end up falling asleep :(

Best Answer

Yes, and it is not what you expect. All the sitting down and mantras are just the idea of meditation. Look at the wiki page. You will be surprised what it is. Some even practice this walking or in strong actions. It is quite the eye opener just how many things meditation can be.

Best Answer

Yes, every day. <br />
Are you considering ? Doing it for years ? What's behind your question ?

Best Answer

I used to. It definitely had a positive effect on me but I replaced it with other more "fun" activities.

Best Answer

Occasionally meditation. More often, medication. Then there's transcendental vegetation (TV) ;)

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

I do it frequently. IF/when I feel a headache coming on, I take 2 aspirin....

Best Answer

Yes, I use the meditation written by St. Ignatius of Loyola and Carmelite spirituality, St. John of the Cross, St. Teresa of Jesus-it helps me.

Best Answer

yes and i found it very helpful too

Best Answer

While I am running.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

how would you define 'mediation"? some consider this a trance like state of semi-consciousness... but I suggest that a different definition is just as valid. i.e., i have 'mediated' on the word of God many times...

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

and how do you do it?

Best Answer

I sit on the carpet in nthe bedroon ans "watch the Breath."

Best Answer

Possibly or I may have just fallen asleep with all the concentration

Best Answer

No .. my mind drifts too much .. too full of "stuff" to empty it enough to make meditation work for me.

Best Answer