havingfuninthesun havingfuninthesun 36-40, M 12 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Hobbies

Yeh I have all I can remeber is trying to go to sleep at the end of the night and it was like my eyes had turned into kaleidoscopes because all i could see was loads of bright vivid colours and mad shapes, I also remeber laughing ALOT and seeing my freinds face melt that was fun lol

Best Answer

I heard their are mad laughs on that stuff.

Best Answer

I loved them. I had lots of intense and colorful visuals (oriental rug patterns coming out of the walls, everything waving like it was underwater) and I laughed my a** off! I'd recomend doing them at least once :D

Best Answer

How did you do them? I've had some people say put them in peanut butter to mask the taste, or some people drink them in tea??

Best Answer

They don't taste THAT bad.....i've eaten them straight plenty of times. Just hold your nose, chew and swallow fast.

Best Answer

peanut butter sounds good! I hated the taste, so I roled them up in little balls and swallowed them like pills

Best Answer

Oh Yeah baby. Portabella on a nice juicy steak - Now that's a mind altering experience!<br />
I havent done any psychedelics since about 1972. I ate shrooms a number of times. Not as intense as LSD. One thing I found is when you eat any psychedelic, whatever is on your mind at the time, even deep feelings that arent that apparent, is intensified quite a bit., so if you're feeling self doubt....<br />
We just chewed the mushrooms. A tea made from them might taste nasty. Peanut butter could not only taste nasty, but would be difficult to chew and swallow. A word of warning - Some friends of mine moved to Florida and picked fresh shrooms that were growing wild. Thy were very potent, but there is a poisonous, I think white growth, on the underside that they didnt know about. They didnt come close to dying, but they did get very sick for a day or two.<br />
One of my friends was kind of flighty, you know, "out there" and when he ate any psychedelic he had vivid hallucinations. Another friend and I had much less vivid trips. We figured it was because we were more "reality ba<x>sed" in our thinking.<br />
I havent done any psychedelics in about 40 years, but I did trip quite often from 1969 to about 1971...

Best Answer

Thanks for the great description. I think based on what you said, I would have a good time. I'm pretty much reality based and just want to try them. Everyone I've heard has told me they are just fun, great high and lots of laugh. I think I should experience it just once. And I agree Portabellas are great!

Best Answer

Hey, go for it and have fun. I always enjoyed tripping the best when I could go outside and enjoy the day. Even going to a place t like the Museum of Science in Boston was a gas, but I liked being out in the sun or at night. Of course, sitting around talking and listening to music is fun. We used to drink tons of beer when we tripped

Best Answer

they made the cheap spaghetti taste much better

Best Answer

that must have been some psychedelic spaghetti Charles ;)

Best Answer

that **** scares me , I don't mess with it

Best Answer

no but i have done that catus on a vision quest many years ago and would love to take another before i die if i knew a shaman to take me

Best Answer

Like an ayahuasca experience? I've heard this has been used to break through some amazing spiritual things...

Best Answer

yes think it helps when you have beliefs along that line too as kids we had some interesting feeling and things happen to us in an old india grave yard but not the right word

Best Answer

I did them a couple of times back in college. I did enjoy the experience, but don't remember much about it. Well, except for the time I did them at an outdoor concert in a big field, and suddenly became aware that I had been sitting cross-legged in the grass for about 20 minutes staring at a pile of dog poop.

Best Answer

A few times, they're my favorite drug. That said I haven't touched them in at least six years. <br />
You become giddy and childlike and intensely introspective. The world kind of... spins and twists around you. So if you look at a tree branch it would extend out, and withdraw and so forth. Everything is intensely hilarious, although you have an enormous sense of nagging self-doubt at the back which can take over if you let it. <br />
They taste foul, but you just chew them up and swallow.

Best Answer

That's a great description. I can't believe I've never done it and feel kind of stupid doing it at this age, but I have friend that have said it's great and should at least be experienced once. I'm inclined to agree because I'm curious about. They all have said they laughed their as$es off and had a great time. Does the self doubt thing happen if you're feeling self doubt in the beginning...so it enhances it when you're high?

Best Answer

Yes. People have different reactions to it. I just got mind warbled. Sometimes you throw up, because shrooms are poisonous toxins that our body is having a reaction to.

Best Answer

UHM? I know I ate one, and there were some in the dip too.. but I was drinking and smoking weed, so? I have no idea.. Good Times!

Best Answer

I did, many years ago and they didn't give me much of a high

Best Answer