stafles stafles 16-17 8 Answers May 25, 2012

Talking, and making various gestures that I found funny. I am often talked over and overlooked though. Funny, the other day? I was having dinner with my best friend's family. I have noticed that her young brother is often ignored, and so when he speaks I make sure to reply to him when no one else does. Well he returned the favor. Even though he wasn't heard again, he made it a point to say, "Hey, Sarah said something!". <br />
Some people, we're just ignored. For the volume of our voices, because other people have more important things to say... who knows. It can be very degrading.

Best Answer

Yeah, the dishes, vacum, laundry, a pay check to keep the electric on, you know all those little things that fill up our days.

Best Answer

I busted a seriously amazing move on the dancefloor last week.....and no one saw - so I broke it out a few minutes later when there were people looking at me. I made it look spontaneous but inwardly I knew it was pretty pathetic of me!!!

Best Answer

yes...but i still didnt get the raise.

Best Answer

brushing my teeth

Best Answer

Not that I know of.

Best Answer