Explain what happened
Azizinum Azizinum 26-30, M 8 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in EP

in 1998 I had a number of dreams about a series of events that were to unfold between the 15th of May, 2003 and the 17th of July, 2014. It's been interesting watching it unfold so far ;-)

Best Answer

Yes but not so much a dream as a vision i get while im awake. Sometimes i know details of events that are about to happen. I once knew evertyhinh that would happen around me and everything that would be said for the next 40 minutes including what i would say. I tried to stop myself saying what i knew i should and i couldnt

Best Answer

As a teen I was in a car with some other teens. The situation felt really familiar. I told the driver to pull over and let me out. About 4 blocks after they drove away they got pulled over, one of them had drugs on him. They all got arrested.

I had a dream about it the night before

Best Answer

thats something weird , me my self experienced something like that , but wondering about others ;)

Best Answer

Yes and it came true :)

Best Answer

yup. happens all the time. :)

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer