all the time

Best Answer

All the time, especially when I was younger.

Best Answer

yes a whole busy day at work, then getting revenge only it happened to an innocent.

Best Answer

yes and a few times years latter:-)

Best Answer

While I was on a trip, I was traveling with my cousin, mom, brother and sister. We bought two hotel rooms and I was getting frustrated on the trip because my younger cousin and my sister used to wake up late and we werent making good time for our destination. So, during the early morning I'd say around five am I got up out of bed walked into my cousin and sisters room and set the alarm clock to a radio station. I was switching through the channels and decided that country music, rock, christian and hip-hop music wouldnt wake them up until I came to a mexican station where they were playing mariachi music. I set the clock to go off with the music at 6:30 am. Then I walked back to my room where my brother and my mom slept, and I fall back asleep. Then, my sister and cousin walk into the room at around 7:00 am they were dressed and ready to go, while we were still crawling out of bed. I asked her why she was up so early because I thought that the alarm clock setting in their room was a dream (and It was!). They said that an alarm clock came on at 6:30 playing mariachi music, which really shocked me. Then, I realized that I didn't even have a key to their room so how did I get in there to set their alarm if I had never been in there in the first place? It's still weird to think about today and I think its kind of cool but whatever. I'll let you decide on what you think it might be. There have been other instances but I don't really want to talk about it.

Best Answer

Yep. Dreamt of pond with lots of fishes in it and won a lottery 2 days after. :-D

Best Answer

yes. Nothing good, though

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

yes i dreamed of being in bed with the woman across the road and it actually happened amazing lol

Best Answer

wow lol :)

Best Answer

yeah true lol

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes, not always shortly tho.

Best Answer

sure. sometimes I get to a place I never been to and sort of "remember" it.

Best Answer

I've had that too.. nice

Best Answer