MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 7 Answers Jul 26, 2013 in Community

Yes I have.

Best Answer

Yes, I've had a few that when I first woke up I felt would have made full novels if I could remember them long enough to write them down---unfortunately all the details disappear quickly as i come fully awake.

Best Answer

I know, exactly what happened.

Best Answer

I often have long dreams and I can always remember them when I wake up. I once had a epic adventure dream that was so incredible. What made it so intense was all the emotions that I felt during the dream. It felt great. I was so upset when I woke up because the dream had not finished. So I stayed in bed and fell back asleep... I continued dreaming where I left off!!!!! It was the best. Everything was the same again the emotions the action, the betrayal... Almost 10 years later I dreamed about the same story but now it was the very start of the story and everything made sense. But the intensity was still there. Now I am writing a novel about that dream and hope to publish it one day.

Best Answer