ioanaioana ioanaioana 22-25, F 17 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Started at 13 on vodka and still going strong lol

Best Answer

As you would! lol Onya Gemz! :-))

Best Answer

*giggles*

Best Answer

Have drink them all and don't like any of them. I prefer vodka or gin and tonic. And it would take me forever to tell you any more. :-)

Best Answer

whiskey, vodka, with my friends.

Best Answer

been doing it for years drinking with my friends at the bar. Actually going to meet a buddy in about an hour for lunch and some Crown Royal

Best Answer

I was with two friends and some other people at the park drinking absinthe...i was the only one drinking it since everyone had one shot and said it was way2strong...so they drank beers and other spirits while i stayed on that...It didnt hit me until i hit the ground lol I woke up soaking wet in shelter cos it had started to rain (someone carried me) and a guy i never spoke2at school looking after me from the other pervs...my so called friends were occupied but i was taken home by the police since i was 14.

Best Answer

Every night I drink Bacardi 151 Straight

Best Answer

Whiskey, in college. I tried to chug a half pint with some friends in a dorm room. Never made it past two swallows.<br />
Ouzo, in Reno, with friends while walking around the casinos. Same thing, right in front of a coffee house.<br />
I'm sticking to water.

Best Answer

My college roomate's pretty girlfriend

Best Answer

Do you want me to list every single time?

Best Answer

You can list the most common times or the most memorable :)

Best Answer

my 1200-page memoir should be out in a couple of years, i'll send you a copy.

Best Answer

haha i'll be awaiting it anxiously

Best Answer

I had whiskey. It was a few years ago with my ex. I got f'ed up

Best Answer

Friends .. every weekend in my place .. :-)) <br />
yeeeeepy party ... :-D

Best Answer

I have and regretfully, most don't remember so much whom they were with but how much they puked.

Best Answer