Zebzz Zebzz 51-55, M 10 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Food

Best Answer

That's got to be the best answer I've seen on here tonight.

Best Answer

Tooo funny! Americans need not answer! LOL Your gonna make a lot of friends with that one. :)

Best Answer

Who needs imaginary friends...lol :-)

Best Answer

Too funny!:)

Best Answer

I'm not sure why you didn't include Americans in on the question but I find it distasteful all the same. Not a good way to win friends.

Best Answer

I was of the impression that most Americans eat at least that for their lunch. Thought I'd save myself having to wade through loads of answers claiming they'd eaten a whole cow and a diet coke once.

Best Answer

Look I'm just tired of people putting Americans down, I'm probably no different than you. I work, pay bill and am broke at the end of the week, the only difference is....I don't look down on any race or nationality. We're all just humans.

Best Answer

Elena's restaurant in Hanson used to have the 32 oz prime rib special...if you ate all of it, you got your dinner free.

I couldn't help myself....I just HAD to tell you.

Best Answer

Thanks :-) It never ceases to amaze me why eating a ridiculously large amount of food is regarded as some kind of achievement.

Best Answer

Not all Americans are fat.

Best Answer

haha except that only about 5 people can afford 22 oz of steak in the UK....

Best Answer

I had a 10 ounce Steak tonight and you are right :-)

Best Answer

No but I ate a 32 oz. and was still hungry if that counts lol

Best Answer

You need a tape worm inserting ;-)

Best Answer

I'm Mexican and I will say... Yes.

Best Answer

when i was a kid i ate a couple of 16 oz steaks at one sitting. i could have kept going if there'd been more.

Best Answer