i havent but my sister used to when we were younger. there was no food at my house once and my aunt ate the dog treats.
childcalledit childcalledit 22-25, T 19 Answers Oct 11, 2009

No but I fed it to my crazy ex husband mixed it in hamburger he still don't know it,I figure if he's gonna act like a dog he can eat like one.

Best Answer

No but some day I plan to eat dog. I have already tried a piece of a cat I shot that was bothering my cats.

Best Answer

When I was a kid my younger siblings and I used to eat the dog's food when we didn't have any of our own. I always felt bad for the dogs but at least we didn't eat them too.

Best Answer

I tried a tiny piece of cat kibble, just for fun... It wasnt fun.

Best Answer

I've eaten dog snacks. They weren't bad - about like they smell. I've always liked the smell of dog food.<br />
Cat food is just nasty -always has a sortof urine smell to it. Funny, I think cats are nasty too. How fitting.

Best Answer

I used to eat dog biscuits with my dog. I would go to the back where no one would see me. I would give one to the dog and you to myself. I still remember the taste, kinda ugly. Don't ask why I did it. I have no idea, lol!!!

Best Answer

Did when I was a kid(Yuck). We have a poultry factory here. They take guts with the poop, eyeballs, peckers. anything that is not for human consumption and make dog food out of it. What they call chicken by-products. It's on the label.

Best Answer

As a child I ate cat food, the moist kind. Yuck. I ate the gold fish flake too. We had plenty of food so I'd say it was just being a kid. You Aunt? Can't believe it.

Best Answer

I used to eat dry dog food when I was little. I really can't say why, though other than it tasted good

Best Answer

yeah i tried a nugget of dry dog food when i was about five...glad i'm not a dog!

Best Answer

yes dog food why i like the taste and i love acting like a dog i eat all dog foods

Best Answer