do you get past the pain or is it just replaced with regret?
mangomonkey mangomonkey 26-30, F 12 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

Yes, I have. I have no regrets.

The further away I got from the relationship the more I could see the reasons why I left and the more reasons I could find to stay away.

Best Answer

Been there done that...so happy to have survived that BS...not ever putting me thru something like that again.

Best Answer

Yes, and it was replaced with regret.

It was a matter of myself and one other person vying for the same person. And our date in common refused to decide between us, so I broke it off so she wouldn't have to decide.

Lo and behold, the pain actually got worse afterward, though that probably has more to do with her dying a few days later than the actual breakup.

Best Answer

Yes .. Pains still here regret too ... It's life :-)

Best Answer

Yes. regretted at the time, but after many years, felt so dumb... I am glad I left just in time before I make a fool of myself.

Best Answer

Yes and that was my first love. He put me through too many tears. So I had to end it. I was 19 he was 16. I'll spare the details. Just know we were together 2.5 years. He looked older than me too!

Best Answer

There is always pain associated with true love...

Best Answer

when the pain get to the point of enough, I leave...

Best Answer

Love isn't supposed to hurt. I would guess it was never love at all .. probably something else.

Best Answer