YES. This often becomes a cognizant awareness after at least a year of it happening. When you no longer know how to define yourself without them. This is a major red flag, because I've noticed break ups always follow soon behind. Remember to have your own things. Have your own friends. Have a girls night. Do things FOR YOU. This is so important, because if that person ever leaves....what are you left with?<br />
I know this is a really cold way to look at all of this, but trust me, from experience, having to try and find that answer because they leave is about the worst experience I have ever gone through.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

I just found out today

Best Answer

Is we talking about Short term or Long term ? Yes to both btw =')

Best Answer

awww.. :/

Best Answer

Why da aww? Maybe its just me. Its all in or nothing. Sometimes holding on or letting go is a BiatcHaaa... neva give up and its never 2 late. Thats what its all abouts...... 8')

Best Answer

Not really but I have done things that is unlikely for me to do for that someone. :)

Best Answer

No I was ( at your age) busy worrying about completing my studies and earning a living.

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer

how do you lose yourself?

Best Answer

I think when you feel like you're a whole new person

Best Answer

no I've never lost myself.

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer