Me? I went out of my my way to avoid hitting a deer in the road. I saw the deer in the far distance and was able to avoid the poor thing. But just as I had avoided him, I ran over a poor lil rabbit. I was broken hearted...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 8 Answers Apr 27, 2012

Yes, but I list it under near death experiences. My head was pinned by a flanged water valve.

Best Answer

Be thankful you only hit Jack. Hitting a deer can not only total your car, but can cause serious bodily injury. Besides, it was Cousin Jack’s time to go anyhow. His ears couldn’t pick up many stations anymore and he was nearly stone deaf (didn’t hear you coming). Accidents happen (and I have it on good authority that the Rabbit Mafia isn’t going to seek retribution).

Best Answer

Yea, but the poor little thing, ugh!

Best Answer

Last year whilst getting down from the cab of my digger /excavator the cab door blew shut and took my finger clean off..

Best Answer

Yes! True freak accident!

Best Answer

i flew out of the car making a turn<br />
the door wasnt closed all the way<br />
oopps<br />
jacKAss

Best Answer