Someone just recently told me that they felt that way with me. Like they recognized something about me they couldn't put a finger on, but it felt familiar, good, but very nastalgic in a way they couldn't describe. Weird huh. Sometimes I feel like I should have been born in a different era because of the music I listen to and how I dress sometimes. I just think I was born in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm modern as I can be but in my heart I'm an old fashioned southern belle who longs for the way things at least appeared way back when...

Best Answer

in my youth, dancing half naked, to drums and improvised songlines, around a bonfire after the evening meal. The first time felt so natural, so familiar.<br />
At "The Grove" for around 10 years, a circle of around 500 people converged on week-ends and holidays to camp hippy style; all ages, optional nudity, sweat lodges. mud baths, skinny dipping in the creek, communal meals cooked on a central fire with everyone chipping in, making our own music and dancing, sharing circles, bush walks, visiting one another's tents for tete a tetes. reading in hammocks in the shade...it felt wonderfully tribal. I often felt it fulllfilled an intrinsic social need from primordial times, since I've never before or since encountered anything quite like it.

Best Answer

Yeah, sometimes. It's so weird but I enjoyed those feelings. :)

Best Answer

same here but i leave me with many questions to be answered

Best Answer

It's like de ja vu? Yeah, sometimes....^_^

Best Answer

exactly but sometimes leaves one wondering if one had a past life

Best Answer

Yes, I've often experienced nostalgia for communal living like the ancient Vikings and some Native American tribes practiced. A whole family group sleeping around a fire in a large single room, that sort of thing.

Best Answer