BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 11 Answers Mar 13 in Military

You've done it now B. <br />
There is no such thing. Phaackin eh. Lol

Best Answer

PMS?? Putting up with Mens ****

Best Answer

Yeah ... but from the wrong side - I used to live with 5 hookers and 4 of them had their period in the same week. I got used to it, but it had its moments

Best Answer

If you ever tried to distract them from their physical discomfort you might have found that this "syndrome" was really just increased feelings, and that it could be that mother nature intended it to bring you and they closer together with more positive emotional harmony. Just a thought. I don't have much experience like you. Mine was only limited to one. :)

Best Answer

Well yes. I think the worst part of post mortem is the early stages when rigor<br />
mortis sets in and dealing with the fact that your dead, then there's the looks, why do people stare? And then, OMG the smell, for weeks you smell like something crawled up ya @$$ and died. It is an experience we all will have our turn.

Best Answer

Like now

Best Answer

Yes. I experience a god awful bloody hell once a month whenever my GF gets it.

Best Answer

Image the hell if she doesn't get it ...

Best Answer

what is it

Best Answer

Women experience a spike in emotionality along with other physical discomforts. PMS is an acromym for premenstual syndrome that was promoted by the medias (and some clinicians) some years ago to imply that women are prone to unhappy feelings during this monthly stage of the cycle. I have always believed that if she is attuned with a loving partner who can lead with positivity, it is not compulsory for her to undergo such negatively, and in fact more often than not both can become even more loving during this period of time. Anyway, thats been what I know of it.

Best Answer

Yes a couple of weeks ago. I told you all about it, remember?

Best Answer

Not lately... I have tried "People Meeting Singles" but it never worked for me!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

No, what is it...a drug

Best Answer