QuestionMarks QuestionMarks 41-45, F 17 Answers Dec 29, 2008

lack of vitamins and poor diet can attribute to these symptoms, i had this a while back, there is many possible outcomes so if the doctor says your results are fine just keep a healthy diet good daily excersize and try not to sleep for too long, say 10 hours, as too much sleep can drain your energy before you even wake up!<br />
after our body has recharged and had enough sleep your brain starts to work more as if you was awake, so by the time you do wake up your subconcious has already used some of your energy which can contribute to being so lethargic....... i thought it was rubbish too, but its true

Best Answer

I have experienced this many times. Sometimes we think we are getting a restful night's sleep when however, we are not. Try to focus more on the positive and perhaps you will awake rested. If this does not work, perhaps you need to speak to a counselor or your family doctor to pursue the problem even further. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

It comes and goes for me, like MiheartRk suggested, it's def. too much sleep.

Best Answer

i deal with this quite often. i think in my case, being a night shift worker doesn't help and i've talked to other night owls who say the same thing. i recently had thyroid tests, so thats not the problem for me. i just try to stick to a schedule and get as much rest as possible, exercise and take vitamins. i think getting older doesn't help either.

Best Answer

yes im going through this right now... i think it has to do with getting enough vitamins...

Best Answer

Tyler Durden.

Best Answer

I looked at your age and this could very well be a thyroid condition. Most women who develop thyroid conditions develop it around your age. Also depression or sleep apnea. I have experience with all three and I can hardly ever sleep.

Best Answer

slept too long...just set an alarm and wake up early...it works for me

Best Answer

I have this problem every night. It seems the less sleep I get, the better I rest and the better I feel the next morning. I have to take ambien or a xanax at night in order to keep my mind from whirling so I can even fall asleep. After a few days of less sleep, I have to crash and burn and make up for the lost sleep.

Best Answer

I feel like this all the time. I've been sleeping 9 to 10 hours a night over the holidays and still feel very tired during the day. I've had my thyroid checked as well as blood work done. Apparently, I'm OK. I will be curious to read the answers to your questions to see if any of these suggestions can also help me.

Best Answer

Yep, it could be a medical condition. I thought mine was but it was something unexpected. I was told by a medium friend to place a half glass of water on the night stand or dresser and I should sleep better. It has to do with energy. That was 30 years ago, still do it and sleep well.

Best Answer

i feel this way every day of my life. after i had my son, it got really bad. i eventually found out i had a a thyroid condition. you might want to go to the dr. and get checked out. if there's nothing wrong, then try exercise and eating better.

Best Answer

if you sleep with someone else..ask them if you snore..loss of oxygen from snoring will make you feel tired when you get up..and make sure your room is on the cool side and not too hot<br />
hope this h

Best Answer

If it continues, get tested with a sleep study...could be sleep apnea, and you don't even know it....

Best Answer

Maybe you need a new mattress or pillows.<br />
Could be stress or depression related too, has this been going on a long time or just recently?<br />
An appointment with a Doctor could be a good idea as well.

Best Answer

I used to have that problem- went to the doctor and found out I had sleep apnea and would stop breathing in my sleep.<br />
I now have been using a CPAP for almost a year and don't have that problem anymore :) A CPAP is a machine where you put a small mask on your face at night and it helps you breathe while you sleep.<br />
Go see a doctor- I used to sleep 10+ and still be tired!

Best Answer

Take a cold shower or cook something. Otherwise if you can afford to do so, just go back to sleep :)

Best Answer