Faithxo Faithxo 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I experienced true deception.

Best Answer

me too!

Best Answer

After a year my blood still boils.

Best Answer

Yes!! And that's what I'm feeling now!! ;). You'll know if it's true love when u suddenly smile while thinking about him.. You would want to see him all the time.. He's always on ur mind.. You'll feel like he's the best and perfect for u.. You'll try to understand him in alot of things.. U would want to do everything with him.. U would wanna listen to his voice before going to sleep everynight.. He's always the reason of having a beautiful day.. And you'll feel like u never feel like this before.. U don't wanna live without him.. You'll feel like it's magic..;)) <br />
Well that's how I feel now,,I hope everyone could have a magical love story..=]

Best Answer

I think I'm incapable of feeling true romantic love, but I have felt true platonic and emotional love. It's a wonderful feeling.

Best Answer

yeah i did once and it made me feel wonderful

Best Answer

Never. But i did on other kinds of love.

Best Answer

true love mgiht be when you have feelings for them without needing to try, its not forced and you dont need to wonder if you do.

Best Answer

Jip, only true love can hurt like this when its broken.

Best Answer

I don't believe in "true love". <br />
I believe in compromises, in working for each other, in constantly educating and bettering yourself, in being a listening ear and a good friend. <br />
I believe in chemistry, awesome mind-blowing sex, connecting over shared issues and the power of confidence. <br />
True love is a romantic myth. "Love" is a verb for something, it means you have to actually work to make it work.

Best Answer

What is love? It's fantasy

Best Answer

I have experienced it multiple times. You just know. It feels awesome.

Best Answer

I used to think I had experienced true love. But people in love don't try to change each other.

Best Answer

encouraging self-improvement is different from telling me I should die my hair red because red-heads are hot.

Best Answer

Yes, I experienced it 45 years ago and still experience it today

Best Answer

Wait until my book is done, will ya:):)

Best Answer