Aqua8601 Aqua8601 26-30, F 12 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I'd just rather be honest and let them go if were in our early stages, instead of dragging it out for the sake of not being alone or sparing their feelings.

Best Answer

We're partially in the early stages, but we are deep in the relationship. There's no way out for me at the moment and I have expressed to her my insecurities in the relationship, but with no fixing. I want the relationship to work, but I'm so numb right now due to unhappiness.

Best Answer

What do you mean, find a way out? The way out is by being honest, tell them how you feel, and break up with them. Don't do manipulative things to make them feel insecure, or lead them on. Just be honest and straightforward. Also, it would be good if you talked to them about your insecurities in the relationship so that you can give them a chance to change things.

Best Answer

Out of her place. I'm awaiting for an apartment and I'm also saving for a car. I moved from NY to MI without realizing to get to places I need a car. So, I'm like a sitting duck awaiting my freedom, but I feel like I'm numbing myself to stay here and deal with her till then. Like I'm dead inside.

Best Answer

Ah I see, that's a bit of a tough situation. Maybe you could stay with someone else till your apartment is ready? if you can find an alternative to staying there for the time being, it's probably a good option.

Best Answer

No, not at all, I don't know a soul here to have that option. If this relationship was back in my home state, I had a few people I could stay with like my dad and my best friend. Here I don't have any ties.

Best Answer

No. I've only stayed in a relationship if I thought there was some hope to save it. And even if I knew it was coming to a breakup, I've never "faked" it. What would be the point of that? There aren't "escape routes" that I know of.

Best Answer

Half faking it in one now. I've told him how miserable I am and we've been "trying" to make things work for a long time. On Monday he admitted to the counselor that he's only been half trying, because of fear of failure in relationships. I accepted this and was ready to give it another try, because I believe in honoring the vows I took, but I'm realizing today that I don't think I can do this. I really don't even like him anymore. I've spent the morning either sleeping or crying. Not sure exactly what's next. Tears on the keyboard...

Best Answer

I feel you, we have been trying too and I'm afraid for me I'm noticing too many red flags that doesn't allow for us to work it out. I can't leave just yet cause I'm currently working on my freedom from her, but just being numb around her till I'm out of here.

Best Answer

Not out of it but deeper in it.

Best Answer

Not a good enough liar for that plus I wouldn't want to hurt someone needlessly

Best Answer

Lol I hear you.

Best Answer

Sort of, I was in the process of leaving when I finally had a really good reason to just get the hell out of there. before that I was trying to do it slowly and let him down gently.

Best Answer

Maybe that's what I'm doing...hmm

Best Answer

best to just do it quickly, like ripping off a bandage

Best Answer

Yeah I hear what you're saying...I can't rip the bandage off just yet..I need to have a exit plan and it's gonna take some planning and patience on my part. Once I have what I need...I'll be ripping that bandage like I'm pissed off at it!

Best Answer

do what you gotta do! good for you!

Best Answer

I'm from New Jersey, what do you think?

Best Answer

I don't know what that means lol

Best Answer

Doing that right now.

Best Answer