I Love him
FullaA FullaA 18-21, F 14 Answers Apr 29, 2012

Not love but a big schoolgirl crush which took a long time to forget. I can still remember him smiling my way and me being happy for days. He was my PE teacher his name Mr Peatfield.

Best Answer

Good for you omg would you tell me what to do

Best Answer

Not that simple it sort of just happened I realised I had a crush never told anyone kept it to myself.

Best Answer

I never fell in love with a teacher, It was just a crush lol :-)

Best Answer

No I think I love that stupid

Best Answer

I didnĀ“t love her but I held.a torch for her. This feeling promoted my diligence.

Best Answer

I didn't love him I lusted after him.

Best Answer

I don't know... All I know is that I think of him all the time. He... Cares about me more than any of my friends? He supports me, makes me believe in my dreams. Everytime I had a problem he's the only one to help. The moment I knew he's engaged was quite painful. But then I chose to move on and be like... his sister, maybe :)

Best Answer

Does my 4th grade teacher count? She was single and HOT!

Best Answer

I had adolescent hormones for three of them. Best looking women teachers I'd ever seen.

Best Answer

I adore my teacher and I pretty sure she does the same

Best Answer

Oh that's nice

Best Answer

She gave me a musical CD as a gift, any idea what I can get her back ?

Best Answer

I gave my teacher a watch and you can give her a nice necklace

Best Answer

I think a lot of people develop crushes on their teachers. I had two during my school years, but I never acted on them and I don't regret that. That sort of thing can mess up people's lives. It's just a crush, you'll move on.

Best Answer

I wish I can forget that stupid jerk

Best Answer

You have many years ahead of you to do that. It'll happen.

Best Answer

many times!

Best Answer

Sadly me and teachers just never got on, i was a nice little girl too. What i remember of my male teacher was him being a big bully, so i was in hate with him.

Best Answer

My stupid teacher that I'm in love With is my biology teacher what about the teacher you're in hate with

Best Answer

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, FullaA

many many times

................different ones at different stages

and it passes

...................... but more like hell at the time

hope it works out for you

with my respect, fro robbie

Best Answer

no way, they were all old and horrible lol

Best Answer