I do it all the time.
RoughKissGirl RoughKissGirl 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Health

My son yes, often but he is a serious gamer. Me I use a laptop and so manged to shut the lid if nothing else before I fall asleep.

Best Answer

Thank you voter.

Best Answer

Amazingly, I've never done so exactly, but I have "zoned out" at times when I was in college and working on programming with very little sleep, I might find myself staring at a piece of code and realize that an hour or two had passed. :) These tended to produce my best code for some reason as if my mind was working on the problem while I was in La La land.

Best Answer

Yes I have many times, feel stupid when I wake up and look at the monitor with all Zzzzzzzzzzzz on it.

Best Answer

Yes, my friend and I used to skpe a lot and both of us used to do this. I'd wake up to snoring in my ear...lol

Best Answer

No .. I've never done that. If I'm tired, I go to bed.

Best Answer

More times than I like to say, I also work the graveyard shift, and find myself knotting off when I did not get the rest I needed.

Best Answer

Interestingly enough, I am yet to experience this phenomenon!

Best Answer

I'm ashamed to say it, but yes I have.

Best Answer

what do you mean by ever ? it happens always

Best Answer