Yes and 13 years on we're still together. He was in the UK and I was in Canada. We now live in the UK but are emigrating later this year back to Canada! :o)

Best Answer

thats wonderful! it's nice that you both can compramise. my bf is australian and i am completely willing to live in australia for a bit, but i would expect him to do the same and come to canada... don't know if it's gonna work out though. that's why i asked this question. just wondering if anyone had some advice who had been through the same thing.

Best Answer

Have you met in person yet? My hubby and I visited each other on numerous occasions before I moved back to the UK. Visit each other a few times first and then seriously decide which country you both would like to live in. Canada and Australia are both beautiful countries, but which has the most work and the better lifestyle?

Best Answer

oh definitely, we're going into the second year of our relationship now and we've been living together for 7 months since i got to australia. my visa runs out in 5 months though and we dont know what our next step should be.

Best Answer

both canada and australia are amazing and obviously i'm gonna have a bias and say canada is better. i know we'd be happy in either country, but it's all about whether or not he's willing to make that sacrifice for me like i am for him...

Best Answer

greetings from melbourne, australia :)<br />
yes, i fell in love with someone from another country.<br />
6 months ago i met a guy from south korea who came here on a working holiday visa. initially, we were language exchange partners but soon became good friends and then more-than-friends. whenever we meet we would spend an entire day together doing so many things that we both love, talking about everything, etc. even if we sit together in silence while admiring a scenery it was still a good time.<br />
in a few weeks, he is returning to korea to resume his studies. it is sad but i accepted it. he told me he wanted to make some unforgettable memories and asked me to make them with him.<br />
recently, i can really feel how much we wanted to be together. so this whole experience has been bittersweet. i am so happy but sad at the same time. <br />
however, i had always planned to teach english in korea so he told me to teach in his city (busan). so if it is meant to be, it will work out in the end. for now, i will just enjoy the memories and be brave for the future.

Best Answer

Long distance love affairs can be challenging, but they can work, it entirely depends on the individuals involved and what they want out of their relationship. It's entirely possible to fall in love with a person that you've never actually physically seen, you fall in love with the person's mental, emotional and spiritual persona, and that really is more important than physical encounters in the the long run. If you are in fact in love with someone far away, fear not, it'll work if you work (at it). Love to hear more from you.

Best Answer

we met in canada over a year ago and are going into the second year of our relationship. we have definitely met in person, i'm lying in our bed right now as i type this infact. i dont thnk i could be making important life decisions like this about someone i'd never met before. physical attraction is too important to leave out.

Best Answer

that's total ****<br />
just another lovable wannabes talk, chitchat, and emails, nothing for real

Best Answer