GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 6 Answers Mar 29 in Parenting & Family

Say them you just feel sad and you want some time alone.go to your room and try to relax.read something or play something and after you get better talk to them and say that you were just bored or irritated:) they will understand you and yes that happens with me all the time:/

Best Answer

Aviod such times when u wana talk anything negative to them. It works for me, but again when they dont understand the silence ever, it makes me sad agn -_-

Best Answer

I used to get very irritated; I had to discipline myself, re-train my brain and thinking. It's not an easy thing to do, but it can be done. You have to change your attitude, not get yourself so worked up over everything. People let us down, but we also let ourselves down. If we're sensitive, then when someone says the slightest thing, our feelings get hurt, even crushed. We have to learn to not let every single thing affect us that way.

Best Answer

So reminding myself to stay calm should help, thanks

Best Answer

you're welcome; think of something pleasant when you are feeling anything but that; try to keep things in their perspective.

Best Answer

honestly i started meditating every day and it made a huge difference

Best Answer

I can't even meditate, it's like I move a lot too much.

Best Answer

honestly it just takes practice. Or exhaust yourself first. Go for a run then try it. it seriously changed my life.

Best Answer

lol it's cause you haven't been pervy enough :)

Best Answer

O_O LOL

Best Answer

Nah

Best Answer

tis true but i'll say no more :P

Best Answer