diamondluv32 diamondluv32 18-21 9 Answers Nov 7, 2011

yes. and the day I felt that way, that he is just a pla<x>yer, I dumped him fast, leaving him asking me " WHY".

Best Answer

no but I have for a woman and I let the rivers flow to the ocean from my eyes just to do it again later

Best Answer

YES...and all I did was cried buckets and buckets of tears.....and afterwards, I juz laugh at how silly I was then.....lesson learn?----never assume that if a guy is good to you or attentive or is always around that he feels the same way..coz sometimes, they are just being civil...

Best Answer

Yes, to both questions.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I guess I learned my lesson; caution, caution, caution!

Best Answer

I sure have. It's been 5 years and he moved out last August. I'm so disgusted with myself . I knew he didn't feel the way I did. He loved to dance, he made me laugh, he introduced me to people that I was glad to meet, he cooked and he was good looking. He is a heavy drinker and a flirt.and verbally abusive. I'm used to the having men devoted and totally hooked on me!

Best Answer

if thats what you used to and u want NEVER SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS

Best Answer

it was hard when the realization hit me that he probably , most likely doesn't love me, but i can't make someone love me who don't.

Best Answer

yeah thats true

Best Answer

I don't dig men....

Best Answer