yes. and the day I felt that way, that he is just a pla<x>yer, I dumped him fast, leaving him asking me " WHY".

Best Answer

YES...and all I did was cried buckets and buckets of tears.....and afterwards, I juz laugh at how silly I was then.....lesson learn?----never assume that if a guy is good to you or attentive or is always around that he feels the same way..coz sometimes, they are just being civil...

Best Answer

I sure have. It's been 5 years and he moved out last August. I'm so disgusted with myself . I knew he didn't feel the way I did. He loved to dance, he made me laugh, he introduced me to people that I was glad to meet, he cooked and he was good looking. He is a heavy drinker and a flirt.and verbally abusive. I'm used to the having men devoted and totally hooked on me!

Best Answer

if thats what you used to and u want NEVER SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS

Best Answer

it was hard when the realization hit me that he probably , most likely doesn't love me, but i can't make someone love me who don't.

Best Answer

yeah thats true

Best Answer

I don't dig men....

Best Answer