I kept being pushed into this guy next to me at a concert (I call him Concert Guy), and he kept asking if I was okay and flashing me a thumbs-up sign. Throughout the whole thing he protected me from crowdsurfers, and wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me steady. He also kept pushing the drunk, screaming man behind me away (he kept trying to hug me O.o...drunk people are weird). Ever since then I've felt this obsessive need to find him again and tell him how much he means to me. I don't even know why. I just feel like I have to.
ManicAttack ManicAttack 18-21, F 11 Answers Mar 25, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Yep and then I made that connection real and realized some things should just be left to the mind

Best Answer

About a year ago, I met this guy at a party and had this amazingly romantic night with him, but then as I was going home realized I never asked him his name, or got his number, and I've never seen him since then, which is a bummer!

Best Answer

YES! But guys that know what to do like that are always huge users!!! No guy will ever protect you like that because they care. Its an act that few men figured out that it works. Some men figured out women like it when you "protect" them in public, and talk "sweet and gentle" to them in private. I promise hope he never finds you.

Best Answer

Yes. I feel a connection with someone here who was once a stranger to me...............

Best Answer

Yeah, but it was all in my head. Had nothing whatsoever to do with reality.

Best Answer

I do have something for the punkrock chick with the amazing- smile and eyes who works at a nearby supermarket? But that could be attraction as well... she's not typically beautiful, but her style and mannerism are really cute and cool. :-)<br />
Of course I'll never make a move, she's working and chances are pretty big she's straight, but hey, I can dream. :-p

Best Answer

she would at least be flatered. Who knows maybe she would be the best friend you never had.

Best Answer

Meh, I'm shy and I don't want to bother her during her work, it would be rude. Besides: I don't know her, maybe that sweet smile is just that and she secretly has an aweful personality. Not going to take risks.

Best Answer

I have felt that twinge of spark. He sounds like a hero to you.

Best Answer

He is.

Best Answer

I was waiting at the bus stop to go home from councelling so I was feeling quite crappy after talking. There was this guy standing there with the most amazing blonde floppy hair lol. It was so cute. I didn't really take any notice of him until he came over to me. The bus I was getting was going to the port where the ship was sailing to France. This guy was French and was very confused about the bus timetable. His English was limited but he tried very hard to ask me a question about the bus. I speak some French so I tried to help him out. But the laugh we had trying to speak different languages and his smile just shun me. I had this stupid little smile talking to him and on the bus journey home. I kept looking at him at the corner of my eye, I actually couldn't take my eyes from him. I felt a connection I've never felt before.Sadly, I can't find him cause he went home to France :(

Best Answer

what a great experience for you!!!<br />
but sadly you'll just have to keep it in your heart and savor it from time to time.........more than likely, if you ever DID get to see him again, that 'magic' wouldn't be there!!!<br />
It was 'just one of those things' that happen once in a great while!!

Best Answer