I guess even though you don't personally know him, there's something you like about him.<br />
I actually feel drawn to someone on Ep. (not amourously)...there's something about this guy...I just don't know!

Best Answer

It's good to know I'm not the only one. I just find it so intriguing!

Best Answer

Yes, sometimes there is just something about someone, that draws you in, some think it's a chemical thing, some think it's a spiritual thing. Maybe both maybe either, I just know it exists and it is real. Be open to it, but be careful too.

Best Answer

Yes very much so..It can be very painful as well...

Best Answer

I wouldn't say someone I don't know at all...but certainly someone I don't know that well. I feel these really strong connections with people I encounter, and I don't know why either. Sometimes I think it is because I can sense they to have been through a lot of pain and turmoil in their life, like me...and so it seems to be a common bond, and I am drawn to reach out to them, even as it seems they are reaching out to me...

Best Answer

This is usually how it starts

Best Answer