Yes, sometimes Im thinking about how i have to keep it together, I do understand why people lose it though.

Best Answer

I wish it was a choice .

Best Answer

Insane is an ex<x>pression used by locals in the of the town of Sane to describe themselves with relation to the rest of the world. A state of mind that usually brings on the illusion that there is someone out there, be it God, the FBI or just some random person who is trying to rob, rape, pillage and plunder the quiet town of Sane. The town being a metaphor for one's own comfort zone of everything they believe to be true, or measuring up to r.e.a.l.i.t.y.. Being Insane, you can experience such things as seeing hippos and elephants jumping on the couch, or frogs saying "Burn the House' and they always listen. Always. A man I once knew said, "Once an insane man came up to me and said, "Why did someone decide to smash your face in with a banjo?" I was farley insulted, so I took a whack at him and he actually thanked me for it." Being insane can be caused by being Drunk , or taking too many drugs. Also, one could refer to someone as being Dom, in which case one would b referring to dom le crazed madman, and one would be inferring that one is insane-lost all sanity. Gus is insane. Gus Peterson is the weirdest guy ever. He drinks too much beer. WHY IS HE SO?!! If you see Gus Peterson be aware, he WILL harm you. He will probably shove tobacco down your throat, and maybe even up your butthole. Run away!!! But Riese was also insane and wanted to marry him... he also humped a couch.

Best Answer

Yep....most of times.....

Best Answer

wow, thanks. That made me feel better.

Best Answer