LostInLovee LostInLovee 22-25, F 6 Answers Jun 24, 2011

yes, its sad, that someone was someone you imagined in someone..and it turned out they weren't that person. :( it does feel like a vortex...gaping hole. but i came across a quote that gooes something like this : in order for the heart to heal the heart must break, but break open so that can recieve a greater love.

Best Answer

Yes. I have interpreted that as a sure sign of first real love gone. It hurts (for a while), but you'll be o.k. Some day in 4-5 months (some even earlier) you'll robustly forget that you are supposed to be miserable. You'll flirt again and all will start anew. Now you can read Shakespeare (Goethe, Rilke etc.) and get it. Feel and describe to yourself how you react... a little meta never goes amiss when it hurts bad.

Best Answer

yes when my best friend/husband left me

Best Answer

I felt like I died on the inside when I lost a best friend of 5 or 6 years. I was physically sick from the emotional turmoil, very VERY sick.

Best Answer