I think they call that existential guilt. Difficult to avoid when you see that nearly three-quarters of the world is suffering from rampant disease, pestilence, war, famine, or any combination thereof.<br />
There's usually only so much that one person can do to make a difference but I try to make that small difference by signing petitions for my favorite causes, donating to legitimate charitable organizations when I can, or just lending an ear to a friend or acquaintance who's suffering. And don't get too saturated with what you see on the news. Bad news sells; good news just doesn't have the same raw, visceral power as a really awful event happening somewhere. Unfortunately, this kind of gloom is what increases ratings.

Best Answer

yes... but in some diffrent way...

Best Answer

news is too overrated.. I know all about being 'black' inside. :).. I must say, I will NEVE change it :).. it's too enjoyable.. good question, though...

Best Answer

You have good insight!

Best Answer

You are a good woman!

Best Answer