What would that do? Make people envy me.. or despise me?

Best Answer

Maybe I did and maybe I did not and the hell with it! If people know me or not, this is what it is, period.

Best Answer

i don't have anything to hide from anyone...ok i lied the cops would be douchebags i'm sure if they found my collection of smoking utensils....pipes,bongs,joint papers and rollers...although i don't even use them that much anymore lol but still they would probably try and "bust" me for them because they are just like that, yeah lets harass the guy smoking pot and not focus on stopping "real" crimes like theft or rapists and **** like that...kills me but whatever haha<br />
but as for hiding anything, nah i am who i am and i could care less if someone finds me or what i say offensive....because i know that i'm not trying to be, i'm just being honest with everyone and especially myself....lying to yourself, that's terrible and probably worse than lying to someone else if you ask me!!<br />
what is too much info to share tho? is there things you shouldn't share....maybe details about someone else like actually naming them, but other than that...i can't think of anything really that is off limits/sacred!!

Best Answer

It's easy to do. That's why I'm grateful for the anonymity.

Best Answer

Not really,,I wish everyone would tell us where they're from....and post some pics for us to see of their homeland...

Best Answer

sometimes.. but . .eh. . i don't really care. I could always just delete it all. it's only on Q&A

Best Answer

Not even.

Best Answer

Second that

Best Answer

Well you can't take it back now.. we all know your dirty little secrets :p

Best Answer

who cares really

Best Answer

came close but don't think I did

Best Answer

Yes and its nice to let it all out for a change.

Best Answer

I try not to. If it's something really personal or embarrassing, I won't say it at all or keep it anonymous if it's a confession. I don't think anyone I know is on here and if they are, they won't know they know me.

Best Answer

I didnt reveal anything but my heart. The rest was just value added for your entertainment by OTHER.

Best Answer

ya but it helps to talk about some things no one knows who i am , cares , or believes me any way so its probably a safe outlet for pent up feelings.

Best Answer