SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 10 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes i have felt that way....<br />
How to make it two-sided? Fine a new and better relationship with someone willing to give

Best Answer

Hello? Absolutely!!

Best Answer

All relationships and situations must be win/win and equitable for both parties.

Best Answer

its doomed , move on

Best Answer

Oh yes. If only ONE is giving then the only thing for the "giver" to do is dump the taker. I had to do it a couple times. You can't make them change. Be sure to tell them WHY you have to go. It might help them

Best Answer

Unfortunately, I have experienced one-sided friendships too many times. I'm too kind and naive for my own good. I wasn't able to fix any of those friendships. Some simply ended when I moved to a new city for college. But I also had one-sided friendships at this new city. People are awful everywhere, it seems.

Best Answer

Yes, I have felt that way. It's not worth the effort to manipulate a so called friendship. I have no problem moving on when I clearly see it's one sided.

Best Answer

why, firstly? second, your agenda or the "others?"

Best Answer