SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 10 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes i have felt that way....<br />
How to make it two-sided? Fine a new and better relationship with someone willing to give

Best Answer

Hello? Absolutely!!

Best Answer

All relationships and situations must be win/win and equitable for both parties.

Best Answer

its doomed , move on

Best Answer

Oh yes. If only ONE is giving then the only thing for the "giver" to do is dump the taker. I had to do it a couple times. You can't make them change. Be sure to tell them WHY you have to go. It might help them

Best Answer

Unfortunately, I have experienced one-sided friendships too many times. I'm too kind and naive for my own good. I wasn't able to fix any of those friendships. Some simply ended when I moved to a new city for college. But I also had one-sided friendships at this new city. People are awful everywhere, it seems.

Best Answer

You can speak your mind and tell the person how you feel but if it continues you just have to decide what you can and can't live with.

Best Answer

Yes, I have felt that way. It's not worth the effort to manipulate a so called friendship. I have no problem moving on when I clearly see it's one sided.

Best Answer

why, firstly? second, your agenda or the "others?"

Best Answer