Oh WOW YESSSSSSSSS! Frankly, it was my first experience with LOVE. I didn't know what it meant before then and I was 59yrs old when I met the person. It was an online meet. It was superficial to begin with but led to something profound. That person, long distance hence no chance of a meet, TAUGHT me things I'd not have learned otherwise. He "grew me", so to speak. I became a new person. I looked at things and life differently and for the first time. I fell for that man. <br />
.<br />
We could not be together due to distance (international), age, medical issues and costs...but we continue to check up on each other every so often...I've reeled my longing back into it's box...It was the HARDEST thing I've ever had to do--find Love, then let it go. But yes, for the life times of me or he...i will always always REMEMBER him, our time, the lessons....and WHAT LOVE IS.. ♥

Best Answer

i understand exactly how you feel, as i experienced this about a year ago. he, too, taught me things and showed me things about myself i'd never known, or had forgotten. it was one of the most special experiences of my life, i consider him a guardian angel of sorts. i will always carry him in my heart, always. he is a guiding light in my soul, reminding me of who i am and who i want to be, and as you said, WHAT LOVE IS!

Best Answer

There are people who i think about all the time. & I'll love them forever. People who I haven't seen in years.. people who probably really never knew I existed.

Best Answer

Sure. But that's why love is so special and intense- it can be bad though, in that you can never move on from it when you need to, thus losing yourself. After being in love for about a year, it took me half that time to find myself again. It would be a terrible tragedy, to lose yourself in that.<br />
I mean, both partners must be willing for love to work. If one believes that it won't work, it is dangerous to push it, because you can't change the things they need, the way they are.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

definitely...

Best Answer

Oh! Yes! But I'm never giving up because he's my soul love!

Best Answer

Mhmm.

Best Answer

I fell in love over the summer and I know that we can't be together because we're too far apart in more ways than one. But I'm ok with that now. Sometimes it's nice to know that you can love someone with all your heart even if they can't be with you for some reason, you know?

Best Answer

Yes and I think a lot of people do. Its all just part of it sadly

Best Answer

yes : (

Best Answer

Yes but was not his choice or mine.

Best Answer

I'm in a relationship right now, but it doesn't feel like that. So no.

Best Answer

Yes....so true. Not all love is the same. SO yes you might always love his character.

Best Answer

yes my ex husband. we were together for 9 years but just two very different people. I will always love him though.

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer