lalakhan90 lalakhan90 22-25, M 11 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

Everyday...because I am a single mom going to nursing school full time. I can't fail...so much is depending on me.

Best Answer

yeah just because of my throat issue ... else never ! always stable :)

Best Answer

Yeah....from November 2009-January 2012....<br />
The causes were (in rapid succession) injury, surgery, job loss, house fire, and a death in my home....all in the space of about three months...but it took me a few years to come out from under it all....<br />
It was a rough few years...

Best Answer

awwww that must be really hard for you...

Best Answer

When I came out of my coma, I only weighed 115 lbs, my muscles had atrophied, I could't even move in my bed, standing and walking were impossible, one vocal cord was paralyzed so I couldn't even tell the nurses how beautiful they were. I was on total life support, being fed liquid nourishement thru a tube snaked up my nose and down into my intestines, a respirator kept my lungs filled, and the catheter cleaned my waste

Best Answer

Sometime..It all depends on situations and moods..

Best Answer

Almost everyday! Wish there was more time in a day. I have so many projects to work on. -_-;

Best Answer

yeah but college does that to you

Best Answer

It does but worth the experience.

Best Answer

yes very much worth it

Best Answer

yes , because , yesterday.

Best Answer