cinnamonpie cinnamonpie 22-25, F 13 Answers Jan 20 in Parenting & Family

that i tried to kill myself? yes.

Best Answer

i'm sorry to hear that i wonder why we call then our family if they'd just drift away

Best Answer

it wasnt that they drifted away, it was because they werent there. it wasnt there fault really because they didnt know i needed them but i didnt know they didnt know. it was a long time ago but it taught me a lot about some important things. communication is really really important.

Best Answer

thanks for asking

Best Answer

yupp, both abandoned me when younger, sure learned how its like to be all alone in the world, truly alone.

Best Answer

I have been t hrough some very intensefully painful moments in my life, and absolutely, there was no family or even friends right there by my side, giving me comfort or love. It's the very worst feeling to go through, like you don't matter to anyone else, that anything could happen to you and someone would just watch and do nothing.

Best Answer

Did. I made a life without the family and made many new friends. Now the ones from the past would like back in my life...

Best Answer

I have felt completely alone among my family and "friends" because of my inability to connect with them through communicating. Things are getting better though...

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yes I have in the past... hard times 😓

Best Answer

not even when they bound and gagged me dropped me off in the boonies, jus kidding ,sorry if your really feeling that way,<br />
We here at E.P. won't abandon you just get in sit down and HOLD ON,,

Best Answer

Yes, my friend ignored me.

Best Answer

Yes yes yes...

Best Answer

Been there.

Best Answer