usually we break up with people that are too jealous of us, but have you ever broken up with someone because of YOUR jealousy? you can't get past the jealousy and anger it causes, so you end the relationship in an effort to get over these feelings.
cancergirl20 cancergirl20 31-35, F 15 Answers Dec 28, 2009

oh yeah. I don't care. I'm extremely jealous. I got it bad. I was abused for 3 years with my last ex. .. but that's not why I left him lol <br />
I left him because... I was so jealous and suspicious that my snooping around ended up leading me to the truth that he cheated on me. lol mother fcker. <br />
that is when I left him.

Best Answer

yeap, cause i`d get so jealous that i can`t function anymore. i had to give the relationship up cause im starting to lose my self. ><

Best Answer

That's hardcore, like chopping off your head due to a bad headache.

Best Answer

Sort of..My ex bf was rich, had everything ..cars,motorcycle, money to throw away, a big house and a daddy who gave him loads of expensive things..he bitched so much about wanting more..ugh. I couldn't stand his attitude.I did wish to have the free perks he didn't appreciate.

Best Answer

No have never done that broke up for cheating on me but thats as close as it gets....Jealousy is normal just not to much of it...

Best Answer

i was gonna my ex made out with my friend then he asked me out i said yes and was gonna dump him when i found out it in my heart to forgive i need someone in my lfie

Best Answer

No, but Ive experienced it from the other end. They dont actually leave, but you end up breaking it off because its just too much. It wouldnt even be so bad if they understood its about them, their insecurity, but then they project it on to you as if you are somehow doing something to them.<br />
One girl found stuff in folders, honestly I didnt even know they were there, Im bad with computer tech. Stuff from old girls I hadnt see4n in a long time. But she went rifling through my computer, found pics and letters from my ex, and couldnt deal. She didnt feel as if she measured up. Then the I need to break up with you, I cant deal with this, putting me down all the time for stuff I had done before I met her. I couldnt deal and I left.<br />
Worst though, and I actually understoofd this, was a girl I saw like 8 months before, who left a note on my car, and my gf then saw it first. The note was bad, abiout a night we had spent together, and her feelings. But there was no f;ing date on it. Like it read as if it could of just happened the night before. What a nightmare that was.

Best Answer

no. I usually leave people cause I don't think they understand me. We are from different cultures or I am so hard to treat

Best Answer