To everyone who has responded to this question I hope that knowing there are people who understand the pain that lies behind the smile gives you some comfort and eases the pain just a bit as it does for me. I wish that I had a way beyond words to help each of you through but wishing doesn't make it so. So I will say this I know that it is hard to continue to believe that things will get better and that the rays of hope light our world again but stay strong for it is that very hope that will pull each and every one of us through our darkest days. hugs and love always from a new friend I hope
twizteddreamer69 twizteddreamer69 41-45, F 27 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

right now yes, need a break!!

Best Answer

Yeah, same feeling recently...just got to keep moving forward..

Best Answer

sadly I feel this way all the time I have a couple of smart-*** replys ( I don't smile very often ) but what really frightens me is what is going to happen when the day comes that I don't have the strength anymore

Best Answer

I do so hope that day never comes that you find a hidden reserve of strength that is a surprise to even you that will lift you up and over whatever it is that is bringing you down.

Best Answer

I learnt to emotionally shut down. Nothing will ever break me again.

Best Answer

Right this very second.

Best Answer

yes but only half smiling it was acctually a half grin half smilling thing lol i was in serious need of electricution to get to feel alive. ....i hated feeling that feeling of numbness and weakness.. its like your down on the ground and you have nno energy to get up and live you life.

Best Answer

All the time, have got to smile because atleast it gives me the hope that things will get better

Best Answer

Too many times.

Best Answer

No, only because I didn't smile when I felt like that. It was a very long time ago though, thankfully.

Best Answer

That is one reason I got a divorce.

Best Answer

It seems this is how I have felt for quite awhile now....today especially

Best Answer

I'm sorry didn't mean to pick at an open wound

Best Answer

Its ok...how would you know?..Thanks for the kind comment though!

Best Answer

your welcome hope all gets better for you soon

Best Answer

no believe me people know when i'm on empty. i crawl to the pump and a re-fill... it's not fun running on fumes because you get numb.

Best Answer

Yes. I felt that way for about a year and a half after I survived Anesthesia Awareness. A good thing I learned from that is that everyday it gets easier. Things never stay as bad as they are at your worst. Now I'm not numb at all, I'm vibrantly alive!

Best Answer

Yes but what choice do you have,others have little patience for miserable people.Besides it can only get better, right?

Best Answer

Oh yeah when my depression kicks in.

Best Answer