carmiisg carmiisg 22-25, F 6 Answers Apr 9 in Dating & Relationships

Yes once but I got over it and grew up. The only person you 'need' to live is yourself. Self explanitory really

Best Answer

I live for my kids, but further than that, I live for God. I wasn't born to sit in a corner and be dusted off once in a while. God uses me every day for good purposes, and I know it to be absolute truth.

Best Answer

Best Answer

No, never.

Best Answer

live?

Best Answer

not in a highly specific way

Best Answer

Well I meant, like fall in love

Best Answer

that's what i thought you meant - love as meaning is more a feminine value and my feminity isn't that dominant in me - i think about the problem all the time, we all have to face it, but it doesn't burn in my thoughts like some other problems - it's funny though because i will fight to the death in argument for the values of love, but even that is a kinda masculine trip on love

Best Answer