As in certain places you remember but you never went. Memories that do not make sense.
sfdrboy sfdrboy 22-25, M 4 Answers Jul 5 in Health

it happens

Best Answer

You might be a lucide dreamer. YYou probably dreamed of places similar.

Best Answer

But it doesn't make sense.

Best Answer

It makes perfect sense. Time isn't relatively in a dream sequence. I lived a whole life in a dream and woke up .

Best Answer

Very interesting

Best Answer

I have had visions of living past lives; plus, I have visions and can tune into events that have not yet taken place but will play out in the news shortly afterwards.

Best Answer

Same here. It is so weird. That has happen to me recently.

Best Answer

you're tuning into a natural gift or ability outside of the human realm

Best Answer

Very interesting! !!! I wish to learn more. Do you any ideas?

Best Answer

I think the real intelligence comes from the soul, not the brain; I think the more you are centered and open to the universe and all its possibilities, the more things open up to you and you can open up passage ways that previously were not open. You see, its ridiculous to believe that just because the human mind cannot fully grasp or understand something, that this is all there is. Of course, there's alot more still undiscovered! Of course, we're not the only intelligent life form on the planet! Of course, there are things that we can't explain fully, but still exist. The brain has a very narrowminded view about these things sometimes. I've already known the details of something on t.v., only to have it verified on the news later on. I've already tuned into that frequency of seeing it all laid out in detail.

Best Answer

When your knocked out & dreaming

Best Answer