Yeah ,i was feeling so important to my friend we were happly chatting until one of her friends joined us on all the attention shifted to her ,they were discussing their own issues like i was not there,since then i have been questining our r/ship

Best Answer

Nadine, how would someone like yourself feel unwanted? You don't have to be a genius to realize that you are a good person, the kind of person people want to be around. perhaps it's not that you are unwanted, perhaps it's more like people are taking you for granted. That happens sometimes, everyone just assumes that "old faithful" will always be there for them and they tend to almost ignore you. But Nadine, you are so not unwanted, I love you, you know that. xoxo

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

Yup all the time

Best Answer

It happens, ride it out- tomorrow can be better or so they say

Best Answer

Your Avi is welcoming so people will welcome you here.

Best Answer

why do you feel this way?

Best Answer

Well I know this isn't the best news but you are wanted here :)

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

:) I'm not just saying that to be nice. It's people like you and me and all the others on here that keep this website interesting and active

Best Answer

Hehehe! I know :)

Best Answer