Pretty much forgiven and forgotten...but that doesn't mean I will let them anywhere near me ever again though.. haha.<br />
Hate is a poison.... If I didn't let go..... I would have gone crazy by now.<br />
And besides.... if you look deep enough... you see the part that you played... even if it was small.<br />
And you see that it was something that they learnt to do.. I realise that if I had lived her life... with all the **** in her past... I would have been the same person as her...and done the same... there is no real "I".<br />
Still doesn't make it right.... and I will never go near her again... but I can't really hate or anything either..

Best Answer

I think Iknow what I did, but I have also tried to get him to talk to me too so I can be sure. I'm not afraid or too proud to apologize, if I'm wrong. I'm reaching out to him, but now I'm just tired, if he wants to hang on to it then by all means he can be trapped in his anger or whatever is up with him....Thanks ALIH, sorry the girl hurt you.

Best Answer

I held the door for a lady once. She said nothing... I feel so used:(

Best Answer

So many times, but you just have to learn from it I suppose - however I don't ever want to be the sort of person who expects it from everyone. Like a few here i felt big time used by my ex.<br />
The other most recent 'user' was another temporary teacher I helped a lot because she was new to it and wasn't coping well. For three months I let her take her class on excursion with me, and sheltered her from our critical boss. Well, all of a sudden she turned around and cancelled our plans without notice and started telling me incorrect things, and then complained about me to our boss (mostly results of her misinformation as well as lies and exaggeration). Relief teaching can be a competitive business, but that was just plain nasty.

Best Answer

yea... a girl i was dating at the time was much younger than me and asked me to meet her foster mother one day and allow her to see my apartment and the area i lived in to be sure it was safe for her and her 2 yr old//the foster mom approved and she liked me enough to say "yes" anytime her foster daughter wanted to stay at my house//i felt used when one day the girl i was dating told her foster mom she was coming to my house to spend the nite//her foster mother called me to check on her and we compared notes because she hadn't showed up//she was in a near-by apartment complex f*****g some dude all that nite//this happened in '06... 2 wks ago she found me on fb and acted like we were buds//had i gotten an apology i would've stayed in touch, but she never apologized and her a** got blocked. HOLLA!

Best Answer

SOme people don't realize that something as simple as an apology will suffice. I don't blame you for blocking her. HOLLA!!!

Best Answer

Yes, but you've got to forgive the people you live with. This is a nosy question, but I can say that "feeling used" means you give when they need it and they leave you high and dry when you need it, or worsen your situation instead.

Best Answer

Nope, nobody I live with and its an open question, people can answer if they want. We're created higher then angels...we all have choice. :) :) :) <br /><br />
<br /><br />
Not trying to be rude, but ya know...

Best Answer

I have felt used many times, it crushing at the time but in time it improves...don't let it make you bitter

Best Answer

Your right, I can't and I won't. It hurts cuz I thought we were pals, but I think maybe he feels used...I try to get him to open up, I ask questions, I'm trying...but its not working. I can't and won't do no more because, if a person was reaching out to me then crappers, I'd get it off my chest. Thanks hon for the words of advice.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer