sychopath sychopath 26-30, F 11 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Hobbies

Only in that the gender of my body is wrong. I am male, my body is female. I don't think of it so much as being the wrong body though, more like the right body but with a terrible birth defect.

Best Answer

No I don't as I don't believe in souls. Just superstitious rubbish made up by religious numbnuts. The issues you're having are in your head and you can't lessen the responsibility of that by conjuring up make believe things like souls.

Best Answer

Yeah, I do. It has happened quite recently, and quite often. Some times, it's as if my "soul/spirit" goes off wandering, it kind of leaves my body, and then it gets dragged back. It's quite a disturbing feeling.

But the biggest thing is that I don't feel right in my body. I don't feel like I'm supposed to be living this kind of life. I'm not supposed to be human. (I don't believe in any religion)

But I think that there is a "soul", which is YOU, which divides you from everyone else, and makes you who you are. And your sould is not your body. Some people are more sensitive to their soul, and will therefore be able to feel the difference between their soul and their body. But of course, this is only what I think. I won't say it's right.

I used to believe there was nothing else but the body and flesh, and when we died we dissapeared.

But after some self-experienced episodes and having talked to people with the same experiences, and such as Out-Of Body experience, I've totally changed my mind.

Best Answer

yes ma'am

Best Answer

Only when I'm on the beach in my bathing suit.

Best Answer

not the wrong body just the wrong time frame

Best Answer

by body i meant ur life .......like this isnt who you were supposed to be....

Best Answer

oh ya, i like being a man, but not the life i wished for, worked hard for years to provide and my ex was so shallow that she decided to cheat and lie to my kids, haven't seen them for over a year due to her telling them i was the problem, so yes, wish my life worked a diff way.

Best Answer

For most of my life I have felt like spirit held in flesh,which I believe is true.

Best Answer

I have been wondering about that for years

Best Answer