when a friendship or any other relationship is just suddenly over?
some2soon some2soon 41-45, F 10 Answers Jul 17, 2012

Well mine isn't over breaking up. My son got really sick and we needed a bunch of test that we couldn't afford. He was old enough to be considered his own head of house but I couldn't ever get a straight answer out of anyone I talked to no matter how many times I called back to talk to someone else. It took me months to get it straight when he needed the test right away. I can't cry it gives me migraines very bad, but I have never felt so helpless in my life and my heart was broken!!!

Best Answer

ahh...Cindy. I'm so sorry for your situation. I know that doesn't help, but I do feel for you.

Best Answer

He is doing better now thanks. Just remember its not worth crying over a man if he makes you cry then he doesn't love you and you are worth being put on a pedestal!! The one who will do that is out there be patient. You will find each other. Maybe you bother are still learning the life lessons you need to be together.

Best Answer

Yea but it was cuz of health issues, it hurts more actually.

Best Answer

Yea...I'm sorry for your hurt.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

No. I don't need a relationship/friendship to feel that way, unfortunately.

Best Answer

I'm sorry...I don't know if I could feel this way all the time.

Best Answer

Yes, I have. Crying it out though...can be very helpful. It's part of the grief process of losing a friend or partner, etc.

Best Answer

Thank you LosingIt. I appreciate the commiseration.

Best Answer

Yes. But it wasn't over a relationship of any type. It was a life situation.

Best Answer

I hope things have improved.

Best Answer

Not in many Years.

Best Answer

I'm glad you haven't recently.

Best Answer

You know, I'm generally a positive person. But over the last month, I've been really knocked around, emotionally speaking. My contract at my job finished (it was the best job ever). They wanted to keep me, but I was replacing someone who returned from leave, so there's no position available at the moment. All parties hope I'll be back soon. <br />
Anyway, I was devastated to leave. It was a fantastic working environment and my coworkers were amazing. I've started a new job now, which I'm happy in, but I still miss my old work terribly. The time when I was leaving my job was one of the worst times of my life. I was so upset (and I'm not usually a 'crier'). The worst part was that I couldn't really cry at work, so I'd just come home and cry myself to sleep. Probably for a good three weeks (lol). <br />
You can say that it's just a job, but there was such a sense of community there, that it felt like a second family. I just feel such a sense of loss, even though people have promised to keep in touch.

Best Answer

I understand. There have been times when I've had to leave a job that I really loved. I try to believe that for every hurt there's got to be a future reward...you know, kinda like karma or something. thanks for your post.

Best Answer

Thanks ... are you OK? It's kind of a depressing question :(

Best Answer

Yes, but..it wasn't the tears that I could have drowned in...but my sorrow.

Best Answer

Yea...the tears have pretty much stopped, but my heart still hurts. Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer