And no matter how hard you racked your brains it just didn't pop up again.
YourClockIsTicking YourClockIsTicking 70+ 6 Answers Aug 22 in Doing Good

I forget cool questions I want to ask here.

Best Answer

No, it was worse. I forgot the name of the last place I worked for about a week. I tried like crazy to remember the name of the place and I couldn't. Then suddenly, a week later, it just came back. Our brains pass along information by means of neural synapse. Electrical signals spark across cells, and the cells that provide memory usually use the same pathways....think of them as little bridges. Well...sometimes those brain cells die. The bridges collapse. The information is still there, but it has to find a new path to re-route itself and re-deliver. It took my brain a week to figure out a new path to deliver the old information around the area of my "collapsed bridge".

Best Answer

Yes the word price in other language my country is a bilingual country i had to use Google translate

Best Answer

yeah...........and then I remember it about half an hour later when the person's gone :(

Best Answer

We all do, and it happens at the worst times.

Best Answer