I found a white feather in a chicken wing at KFC once, my daughter was wanting French fries and I told her to exchange the wing for me, she did and they gave her the fries for free. And once I bought some chicken from a store and cooked it, bit down into a BB pellet that was in the thigh.
CherokeePatti CherokeePatti 56-60, F 12 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Hobbies

At school for a fruit they gave out strawberries and my best friend found a snail on hers...

Best Answer

snails love to eat strawberries but yuck

Best Answer

When I was in third grade I found a disgusting blue vein-like thing in my sloppy joe at the school cafeteria. I took it back and they made me another one, but I really wasn't hungry after that.

Best Answer

probably a cow vein, the meat didn't get ground up very good

Best Answer

It used to be quite common in corned beef

Best Answer

Yeah, the lunch ladies didn't seem to think that it was a big deal. But I'd never seen a vein in my food before, and I still get a little squeamish when I think about the incident.

Best Answer

I see veins in meat that is ground larger for chili, kind of icky but I take a spoon and pick it out.

Best Answer

a few year ago I opened up a bottle of Bud and put my mouth to the bottle and to a slow swig for some reason and I managed not to swallow a largeish chip from the neck of the bottle. Can't really recall, but I think I did read about Buds had a batch of faulty bottles

Best Answer

mostly hair in food and mostly from chinese takeaways for some reason.

Best Answer

Hair.... :/

Best Answer

when i do go out to eat somewhere i always find hair. it dosent have anything that can really make me sick but its the thought of another persons hair in my food that creeps me out and it just a bit gross.

Best Answer

There was a McDonald's near a junior high and so many students from that school were returning 3/4-eaten sandwiches with their own hair in it, that the restaurant stopped giving them more sandwiches.

Best Answer

Nothing like you described but I found a hair in my pre-packaged salad once.<br />
I used to buy them all the time during college and stopped after that. I tried to tell myself it was a one time thing and the hair was short so whoever handled the food probably couldn't have helped it much but it still grossed me out.

Best Answer

I bit into a piece of cardboard in a frozen pizza. It was cooked of course and the cardboard was between the cheese and crust. Found a black beetle in my mashed potatoes at my step moms house, would have been so gross if I bit into it!

Best Answer

A brunt piece of cookie in a chip bag 0__o

Best Answer

I found a horse penis in my wendy's chilli, most delicious meal ever.

Best Answer

I bought a soup called Alpo before, wow it was thick and it tasted a little bad. Garlic salt helped though.

Best Answer

When I lived in a village in Missouri there was a 16-year old kid who used to go to the general store and buy a can of Strongheart dog food and open it up and eat it while sitting on his front step.

Best Answer

My mother used to give her cat some dear cat food at times and some of it looked and smelled lovely

Best Answer

EWWWWW

Best Answer

This was Marks &amp; Spencers . Cost a lot more than the ordinary crap, the chicken was even white

Best Answer