How did you feel about it?
oddnelly oddnelly 31-35, F 10 Answers Aug 21 in Community

yes, and violated, they saw how filthy my room was, wish i had cleaned better

Best Answer

I live in a apartment in the middle of town where houses are very close together and I have this man who's bedroom window is opposite my bedroom window, and when i first move in to my apartment i didn't know anybody lived in that apartment as he had no curtains and it seemed like no one lived there, obviously i got dressed and undressed in my bedroom as you do, until one of the older neighbours told me to be careful as this guy opposite tends to look into windows, and i told her that no one lives there ive never seen any one until they put scaffoldings outside my window and one night i was getting dressed and i saw him on the scaffolding peeping into my window i felt so embarrassed and scared , I immediately called the cops who then searched his house as he had been accused before and they found video he had taken of me and other women around the neighbourhood its so creepy..

Best Answer

I don't have neighbors that close to my house!

Best Answer

I think thats the point where they close THEIR blinds :-)

Best Answer

Certain blinds you can see in from the right angel even if they are closed.

Best Answer

Have you been peeking ? LOL

Best Answer

A woman I know got divorced and moved in with her dad bringing her 12 year old daughter with her. They saw the neighbor watching her undress once and said something to him. Then a month later that same neighbor was showing another neighbor a whole series of pictures he had taken of her undressing and naked.

Best Answer

felt good. she was hot

Best Answer

felt good. she was hot

Best Answer

If this was possible I would feel violated.

Best Answer