By all means! It's the heart that matters. This will become more clear to you as you age.....you're not always gonna be a young buck.....

Best Answer

I notice things about people, certain features which are attractive, could be just the lips or the eyes, I never see a person and judge them for the overall look.

Best Answer

Yes, a lot. Even more if I think they like me.

Best Answer

Personality :)

Best Answer

The absolute BEST sex I have ever had was with the ugliest woman I have ever had it with. I would hate to even describe her, and honestly it was in the dark, but I saw her face and body, and on normal occasions would have been embarrassed to be seen with her. It was years ago, like 15. I cannot help but fantasize about that one night, because I still haven't found anyone better, or that turned me on more. If I could do her one more time, I'd keep her. World be damned, and o don't care that she was ugly. In fact, it just made things better.

Best Answer