JoeEDangerously JoeEDangerously 26-30, M 21 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Community

no, i have many close friends on ep, but the internet is the internet, and i don't share personal information with anyone that i have not met in real life

Best Answer

Yes, several times and I've never been given a reason to regret it.

I'm a guy though.. So I can imagine women wouldn't be so trusting, and with good reason.

Best Answer

Wait, you mean we're not supposed to give out unique identifiers after the second private message?

Best Answer

no, not at this point...

Best Answer

I don't recommend it. It ALWAYS goes badly. Regardless of intentions... it ALWAYS goes badly.

Best Answer

I don't see why. If you never intend on meeting the person what's the real difference between chatting on the phone and the computer?

Best Answer

there is none. One thing ALWAYS leads to the next thing... online, on the phone, it's all the same. Phone just escalates things one layer.

Best Answer

I've talked to plenty of people online and not given my number out. I don't see what you mean at all.

Best Answer

:D You know what? I'm glad. I'm glad you don't have a clue what I'm talking about. That means no one ever screwed you over. That's a good thing.

Best Answer

Never. I only give my phone number to people I want to meet in person.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

NO/.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

here you go 555 66678

Best Answer

Wow. Thanks. I'll call it right now.

Best Answer

"wink"

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Me too. I don't give it away all the time, but I did in one special case. Others have asked though.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer