valecia valecia 18-21 12 Answers Feb 6, 2012

I'm sorry but what kind of of insecure person must one be, to be ashamed to go anywhere alone

Best Answer

I go there alone for people watching.

Best Answer

Havent been to a 'Mall' in 20 years.......and very proud of it.......

Best Answer

YES, I enjoyed "me time " I dont feel ashamed why I have too, I shopped freely, I can go whenever I want without bothered anybody, enjoyed the ppl starred at me, but I wont go to restourant in mall alone, its to creepy

Best Answer

I do personal shopping, much of it is for women. A strange world entering a woman's shop and picking out delicates and dresses. I don't feel strange walking out of Victoria Secrets or any shops alone and carrying bags.

Best Answer

The only time I was ever in a mall was the install glass cases for a pricey jewler. They have no appeal to a sensible mind, ...which I claim to have.

Best Answer

went to the book store a few times and went to get a pretzel a few times as well.

Best Answer

I dont mind going to the mall alone. I dont feel ashamed at all because if Im there by myself im there to shop, not to hang out or anything.

Best Answer