seotelkniwt seotelkniwt 61-65, F 9 Answers Dec 13, 2013 in Community

I have a couple years ago, yes

Best Answer

Are things better for you?

Best Answer

Yes, thanks for asking :)

Best Answer

yes, but things are going better these days.

Best Answer

That is very good to hear. :)

Best Answer

Yeah. I'd imagine that plenty of people do though.

Best Answer

You're absolutely right.

Best Answer

Yes. LOTS of times. I hate it a lot, but it's funny to look back on. I remember we had onions and flour, and I made a TON of onion rings. Lolz. They were so horrible, but tasted so bomb at the time. =)

Best Answer

Where there's a will there's a way. We made onion and tomato sandwiches and imagined that there was hamburger between those 2 slices of bread. I think we've all been there.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

before joining the military I did, not after.

Best Answer

That's good to hear things are better.

Best Answer

Often, and it still happens.

Best Answer

Sometimes things come up that bite into our food money. Yet I've been there where God numbed those hunger pains until I could obtain food on a regular basis.

Best Answer

I hope He feeds you (and you choose to accept) a daily feast of spiritual food and all the physical food you like as well.

Best Answer

I think every one has at one time.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I agree. I've been there as child growing up in a very poor family. Hunger pains and pangs hurt

Best Answer

My hunger helped shape how I looked at the world. It helped me appreciate the value of knowledge , savings and self sufficiency.

Best Answer

Looks and sounds like you took a negative situation and turned it into something positive. I too have learned those same valuable qualities and actions. I have also, learned from an examination of the Bible and it's promises from God, that one soon in mankind's coming history, that there will be no more hunger. Thank you for sharing your personal insights and experience. We can all learn from adverse situations. I commend you for sharing what you have learned. Great answer and take care :)

Best Answer

Hi run23456, Hoping all is well with you. I was thinking about you and I thought you might derive some encouragement from these scriptures from the Bible book of Psalms. Psalms 72:12-14 and verse 16 says: "For He, (God), will rescue the poor who cry for help, also the lowly one and whoever has no helper. And the lives of the poor He will save....There will be an abundance of grain on the earth; On the top of mountains it will overflow."
In mankind's coming history after Armageddon there will be a world without hunger. This a promise stated by Jehovah God Himself at Psalms 72:16. When you see the word "grain" in the Bible it usually represents vegetation or food. In God's coming New World, there will be an "abundance" or an "overflow" of good, nutritious food to eat. No one will ever have to worry about ever going to bed hungry or dying from malnutrition. Children and adults will never have to die from starvation ever again. Jehovah God's heavenly based Kingdom/Government will lovingly and mercifully take care of all mankind's physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual needs (Psalms 145:16-19).

Best Answer