I got some sort of message from FB that someone had done something regarding me...but then i couldn't figure out what it was all about. All kinds of funky little things like fortune cookies people sent, little doodads that ask that I click on them and open an app....it was scary, so I left. Again, Facebook has flummoxed me. lol
Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 5 Answers May 7, 2011

Daily!

Best Answer

I was only ever on face book for two weeks, my daughter put me on it and said I would enjoy it. She said I would have fun. All I got was a bunch of relatives that I hardly even ever knew asking me for money. I quit face book and have never been back. Am I missing something? Is face book as good as EP?

Best Answer

I went on Facebook about two years ago to find some folks and then message them. They ended up being "friends" on there. But other than that, i don't really see the point of it all. And they seem to use it instead of calling or writing me a regular email, which I'd prefer by a long shot. I guess lots of people love it....but it's not for me. So in my opinion, no, you're not missing much.

Best Answer

I gave up on the whole Face Book thing – no friends, no need!

Best Answer

I've thought about closing my account several times....I would rather friends stay in touch the old fashioned way. If there's no time for that, then it's bad, but the chitchat that goes on on FB doesn't really "make" a relationship, if you know what I mean. So I don't think you are missing anything.

Best Answer

Mrs Hurl does the farcebook but I can't be bothered .

Best Answer

I;m kind of feeling like that....I don't really understand what it's all about.

Best Answer

I'm replying to myself.....for a hard core narcissist...this is awesome!

Best Answer